is constantly improving. You will find hereafter
the previous releases with detail of software improvements.
icon marks the changes only applicable to the Global Trader
icon marks the changes only applicable to the Maestro
icon marks the changes only applicable to the Expert, Maestro and Global
Version 6.20 (18 mai 2018)
- New chart showing the FCE contract Estimated Price Range based on the current Implied Volatility
- New "STOCK" technical indicator in the main chart to overlay price charts of other instruments
- CME options have been added:
- Equity Index (S&P 500 , E-mini S&P 500, E-mini S&P Midcap 400 & E-mini Nasdaq 100)
- Forex (Euro 2PM Fix, British Pound 2PM Fix, Australian $ 2 PM Fix & Canadian $ 2 PM Fix)
- Interest Rates (GE Eurodollar)
- The fields from the table of Pre Opening prices in the Watch List can now be exported to Excel through the DDE link
- A personal list of stocks can now be created with the result of a backtesting in "Stocks comparison" mode
- Numbers entered with a comma or an apostrophe as the thousands separator are now properly parsed
- Fixed a display issue with the Gains & Losses chart in the Portfolio module
- The percentage of variation from the previous displayed in the title bar of intraday charts is now consistent with the variation from the Watch List
- Personal stocks created by the user can no longer be deleted if used in a portfolio position
- Fixed a performance issue with the Order Book in histogram form
Version 6.19 (7 février 2018)
- The depth of the order book table has been increased from 10 to 20 levels
- The instruments priced in USX are now properly taken into account in the portfolios
- The issue affecting the Workspace menu with Java 8u161 has been fixed
- The tick sizes on the order book histogram has been fixed for some instruments
Version 6.18 (January 2nd, 2018)
- Renko graph has been added to the indicators list
- Three Line Break graph has been added to the indicators list
- Data from the options table can now be exported into an Excel sheet
- In the watch list, a new column shows the price variation between the last price and the settlement price
- A list of market indices (in addition to a personnal list) can be selected for backtesting a strategy
- The update of the main exchange rates for the portfolio management module has been fixed
Version 6.17 (October 6th, 2017)
- Orders can be directly sent from the application for users having an Interactive Brokers account.
- Weightings for the Euronext indices (CAC 40, SBF 120, BEL 20 and AEX) can now be displayed from the 'Tools -> Euronext indices weightings' menu.
- Real-time alerts when crossing up or down an horizontal level can be set on secondary indicators in charts.
- Drawings on charts can now be locked to avoid unwanted moves
- For Euronext stocks, the pre-open price is shown in the Order Book window.
- The cost price calculation for Future or Option positions in the Portfolio has been fixed.
- Changing the exchange in a floating 'Option Chain Table' window now works properly.
Version 6.16 (May 24th, 2017)
- The Abidjan "Bourse Régionale des Valeurs Mobilières" (BRVM) is now available
- Futures contacts and options from Euronext Commodities are accepted in the Strategies and Portfolios modules
- On intraday charts, the time scale does no longer show holidays when the exchange is closed
Version 6.15 (February 28th, 2017)
- New technical indicator "EndPoint Moving Average"
- The Stochastic indicator can now be computed with different types of moving averages
- Options from the options table can be dragged and dropped into the Strategy screen, the Portfolio screen or a chart window
- Orders can be sent directly from Axial Finance to the broker Lynx
- Negative values can now be displayed on the charts (for example, for interest rates or spreads)
- The chart mobile cursor can remain displayed at a fixed position by pressing the ESCAPE key
- The chart mobile cursor indicates values of all the curves displayed in the secondary indicator areas
- The last update date of the fundamental analysis data can now be set by the user
- Backup files saved before the version 6.14 can now be restored
- On Mac OS X, the Pricer window is correctly sized
Version 6.14 (December 22nd, 2016)
- DAX Options are available in the Options chains module
- The Options chains screen can be detached in an independant window
- In the Watch List, the new tabbed pane "Volumes" allows to graphically compare the traded volumes and detect the most important ones
- New technical indicator "Awsome Oscillator"
- The JL Cussac technical indicators (Three Candles and DMI+MM28) are available for forex
- In the Options chains module, the number of options around the money can be limited
- The "Yearly" frequency can be selected to display quotes in a chart
- The number formatting in secondary indicator scale is more precised
- In the Time and Sales window, a new column indicating the day (in addition to the time) can be selected
- The technical indicator VWAP is now shown together with several standard deviation curves
- The technical indicator Pivot Point is computed according to several methods (Standard, Fibonacci, Camarilla, Woodie's and DeMark's) and "Time Frames"
- The technical indicator "Comparator of cycles" is replaced by the new indicator "Seasonal indicator" displayed in the main chart
- In the window managing Personal Lists of stocks, the mnemo code id added besides the stock name
- At Application launching, the popup window informing in case of old Java version is limited at one time per week
- Unreliable recording of the email address used to notify real-time alerts by email
- Unreliable recording of the Grid of Charts content at application closing
- No suppression of indicators association in a chart when an associated indicator is deleted from the chart legend
Version 6.13 (June 28th, 2016)
- The spread betwween two consecutive Future contracts can be shown in a column of the dynamic table
- The last value of the technical indicators in the chart are now displayed in the vertical scale
- Two new technical indicators "Linear Regression Curve" are computed from RSI or Stochastics %K
- New technical indicator "Moving Average of RSI" (code MMRS)
- New technical indicator "Markers Highest & Lowest" showing on the chart the higest and lowest prices is available
- In case of delayed real time prices, a specific marker near the stockname shows the relevant number of deferred minutes
- The median curve of the high/low Bollinger Bands can now be displayed
- The date of the last trade can be shown in the dynamic table
- The column selection popup of the dynamic table now remains open while selecting/deselecting the columns
Version 6.12 (March 31st, 2016)
- A set of charts can be positionned on a grid of n lines by p columns
- The size of the characters in charts, dynamic tables, screeners, winner/looser rankers, order books, lists of trades and Tick Flow can be customized from the general menu
- New technical indicator "Comparator of Cycles"
- Two new predefined lists of istruments with the main International Indices and the major Forex pairs are now available
- The Tick By Tick chart displays green or red markers when the last traded price reaches the ask or bid price
- In the options table, the options chain is selected by the mnemonic code instead of the underlying name
- The type of the real time alerts on prices set in a chart can be changed from the contextual menu
- Minification/restoration of detached windows can be performed independantly or simultaneously with the main application window (Preferences settings)
- Minification/restoration of detached windows can now be performed by group of windows of the same type (Preferences settings)
- The Points & Figures indicators displays boxes with their corresponding price height
- The real-time screener now works before the market opening and during weekend days based on the last known daily price
Version 6.11 (November 9th, 2015)
- The rolling contract for the future CAC is now available (symbol FCE!)
- The text size on the charts is now configurable from the Preferences menu
- Portfolio's positions can be exported to an Excel or text file
- Broker fees for orders can be specified when the order is defined
- A new column with the order average cost has been added to the portfolio table
- The variation displayed on the right of the last price in the charts can now be computed relatively to an horizontal level
- Real time alerts on expired future contracts are automatically deleted
- For real time alerts on level reached, a different sound can be selected for stocks and future contracts
- The Dynamic Table is now automatically sorted in real time according to the selected column
- In the dynamic table, the columns in the volume and preopen tables can be customized
- The menu of the dynamic table has been simplified
- In the dynamic table, the performance of the progress bar showing the current traded volumes has been improved
- The number formatting in the vertical scale for secondary indicators has been improved
- Minimizing/restoring the main window now triggers the minimization/restoration of the other windows of the application
- The prices in the dynamic table now blink with a color depending on the variation with the previous trades instead of the previous close price
- The trade list no longer displays the indicative price before the opening hour (with Interactive Data market data)
- The color pickers have been fixed to work with Java 8
- The real time screeners configured with a weekly or a monthly frequency now work properly
- The personal indicators in tick by tick or n seconds frequencies are totally drawn in all cases
Version 6.10 (July 7th, 2015)
- The new indicator with the code POI allows to use pre opening realtime quotes in programming Signals and Screening Rules.
- The realtime Screener can now work before opening (1 hour before) with Rules using the previous indicator.
- The time to update in realtime the chart has been optimized in order to ensure the chart smothness when very many transactions are received instantly.
- When the chart menu is hidden, the stock search field available at the chart level can be open.
- Watch list, Screener and Gainers/Losers can be defined by a color code as for the charts so that double-cliking on one of the stock will assign it the same color charts.
Version 6.9 (June 4th, 2015)
- The indicator "Historical volatility" (HIV code) has been added in the indicators library available for programming
- The performance of the DMI+MM28 indicator available to Perceval Finance customers has been optimized
- In real time screeners, the use of screening rules including a parameter of type Stock has been restored
Version 6.8 (March 23th, 2014)
- Stocks can now be searched from any chart window (with an option in the Display menu or by hitting CTRL+F on the keyboard)
- The Gainers/Losers window can also show the value of a technical indicator computed in real time
- The price of the multicurve indicators (such as Ichimoku Kinko Hyo) is now displayed on the mobile cursor of the graph
- Errors occuring during the importation of quotes files are now reported in the Import window
- Shifting a chart by one bar to the right or left can also be performed with the arrow keys
- Duplicating a vertical line in a chart now always works
- Bicolor curves (green/red) in the main chart no longer lose this aspect when displaying a high number of quotes
Version 6.7 (June 11th, 2014)
- Real time alerts can be defined on the Ask and Bid
- The horizontal levels drawn on a future contract can be transferred to the next contract and adjusted with a spread (see the chart menu)
- The list selected in the dynamic table is now independent from the exchange selected at the global level
- The performance of "Three Candles" and "DMI+MM28" indicators has been optimized
- The cells of the pre-opening table are now blinking when a value is updated
- Java 7 and 8 can now be used on Mac OS X to run the application
- The Advance Decline Line, Advance Decline Ratio, Breath AD indicator and Hughes Momentum Oscillator have been fixed
- The SAR indicator used in a script is now identical to the SAR indicator drawn in a chart
- Replacing the opening or the closing rule of a strategy with a rule from the library does no longer jeopardize the backtesting
- Cloning an horizontal line of a secondary graph no longer creates a line on another graph
- Typing the symbol of a future contract in a chart the day it expires now selects properly the next contract
Version 6.6 (June 11th, 2014)
- New technical indicators:
- Relative Force Mansfield
- Relative Force Dorsey
- Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)
- Donchian Channnels
- Traders Dynamic Index
- New added signals in the library PRXInfPRXSignal and PRXSupPRXSignal to facilitate gap detection at opening with the real time screener
- End of day prices for UCITS and user's created stocks can now added or modified manually
- The "Ask & Bid" indicator is now drawn with two horizontal lines moving in real time
- The display mode "Mountain bicolor" is now available for several indicators shown in secondary graphs
- The rules editor can be accessed directly from the real time screener
- Exporting/Importing the indicators, signals, rules and strategies is now performed from the relevant editor instead of the general menu
- More data are included when exporting portfolios to an Excel or text file
- A column with the mnemonic code is available in the dynamic table
- Chart pictures can now be sent by email
- When opening the first real time screener, the CAC 40 index is chosen as the default list of stocks
- The selection of the cells to be linked to an Excel sheet has been fixed
Version 6.5 (June 11th, 2014)
- The application data can be stored automatically on the Ariane Software server and restored on the other computers used
- New technical indicator "Density of trades" during the current trading day
- Quotes adjustment with the dividends can now be configured for all the charts from the Preferences menu
- Real time alerts can be deactivated from the popup window opened when the alert occurs
- A button has been added on the subscription management window to open the subscription renewal page on the axialfinance.com site
- Dividends are now take into account in the real time screeners and the winners & losers windows
- The dynamic table no longer has to remain open to use the DDE link in an Excel sheet
- Resolved an issue causing the real time screener to freeze in some specific cases
- Selecting a stock in a real time screener now properly changes the stock in the linked order books and trade lists
- Fixed the green dot marking abnormal volumes in the dynamic table
Version 6.4 (April 21st, 2014)
- A new chart window shows in real time the Forex performance based on currency indices
- New technical indicator "Three Candles" available for Perceval Finance (JL Cussac) customers
- Open positions for all or selected portfolios can be exported into an excel or text file
- The total portfolio value (available cash + liquidative value) is shown
- Pc ruler variations can be shown in percentage or in money, points, pips according to the instrument
- All popup windows opened by real time alerts can be closed in one clic
- From a real-time Screener or a Winner/Loser Ranker, a graphical chart can be opened for the selected stock
- A stock resulting from the Search Field can be directly added into a personal list of stocks
- The stock Data Sheet can also be opened from the graphical chart
- Sounds for real-time alerts can also be selected from the alert programming window
- According to chart window preferences, all detached graphical frames can be simultaneously iconified or deiconified (only for PC's)
- For secondary technical indicators including several curves, it is possible not to show some of them
- The deletion of the indicator associated with another indicator can be effective in all cases
- Pips computation for some pairs resolved
Version 6.3 (February 5th, 2014)
- New technical indicator "Historical Volatility"
- New technical indicator "Alligator"
- New technical indicator "Hull Moving Average"
- The area between two indicators of the the main chart can be colored
- Sound warnings can be customized by type in the Preferences menu
- The colors of the Ichimoku indicator can be customized
- The Fibonacci levels can be modified and disabled
- The Euronext activity sectors is displayed in the Fundamental Analysis module, and recommendations can be entered
- Display with the chart H/V Marker of the variation with regard to the last price : in % for Equities, in points for Futures or in pips for the Forex
- Display with the chart Ruler of the price variation between two points : in % for Equities, in points for Futures or in pips for the Forex
- Searching an instrument by typing its symbol in the chart is no longer dependent on the selected exchange
- Erasing the drawings in a chart can be done layer by layer
- The last price is now displayed in the title bar of the chart
- The number of external parameters of a personal indicator is no longer limited
- The update frequency of the RSS feeds can be customized
- The number of decimals for the Forex pairs is shown in 1/10th of pip
- The broker selection has been simplified
- The window to send orders to the broker has been improved
- New types of orders to InteractiveBrokers have been added
- For the broker InteractiveBrokers, the trading portfolio now displays an account summary
- New stocks entering the Real Time Screener are highlighted for a few seconds
- The stocks displayed in the Real Time Screener can be marked
- A sound warning can be played when an order is sent to the broker and when the execution is confirmed
- A new function is available for programming indicators: PERIOD_SEC(), gives the frequency in seconds of the relevant chart
- RSS feeds updates are properly scheduled when the application starts
- Moving the line of the prepared orders on the Forex charts has been restored
Version 6.2 (October 22nd, 2013)
- News window populated with items from RSS feeds
- New column in the dynamic table displaying the price variations since January 1st
- New technical indicator "Mogalef bands"
- New technical indicator "Vertical bands" displaying colored vertical bands in the main chart according to the market trend computed by an indicator at user's disposal
- New technical indicator "Wave of Raghee Horner"
- Inter marking of the vertical position of the mouse prices popup between charts linked by the same color code
- Decreasing of the computation time when backtesting a strategy in an intraday chart
- Choice in chart preferences to show the mouse prices popup in full or reduced format
- Memorization of default choices for the notification modes of real time alerts
- Improved the usability of the rule editor
- Updating of prepared orders in the trading portfolio is now possible
- Use of personal indicators and signals including parameters of the type Stock
- Counting down of the number of Order books in histogram form
- Emailing notification for alerts when important volumes are detected in the Dynamic table
- Automatic transmission of orders to Interactive Brokers from a strategy running in real time
Version 6.1.7 (July 22nd, 2013)
- Daily volumes for the CAC 40 index are now computed and displayed
- New functions are available for programming :
- ASK et BID : returns the best ask and the best offer
- DAY_OPEN, DAY_CLOSE, DAY_HIGH et DAY_LOW : returns the daily open, high and low when working in intraday
- HRSEC : returns the time in seconds elapsed since midnight
- store() and restore() : saves and fetches global variables
- The size of the characters in the dynamic tables can now be increased
- The default display of the Day By Day analysis, the prepared orders and the current positions can be configured in the Preferences menu
- The backtest start window now displays the actual time frame considered
- Increased the number of transactions used to build the range bar charts
- Fixed the trigger signal of the TRIX indicator
- The Chikou line of the Ichimoku indicator is now refreshed in real time
- Indices are back to the top of the dynamic tables regardless of the sorting order used
Version 6.1.6 (March 7th, 2013)
- New technical indicator "Double RSI"
- The color of the Ichimoku cloud changes according to the relative position of Senkou A and B curbs
- The threshold of the Zig Zag indicator can now be set in maintenant être paramétré in hundredth of percents
- Sorting of rows of the real-time Screener can be done by clicking on the column header
- The "Indicator" column of the real-time Screener is now independant from the table reordering criteria
- The width of the real-time Winner/Loser Ranker can be reduced while maintening good colums visibility
- Widths of real-time Screener and Winner/Loser Ranker columns are restored when changing workspace
- Initialization time at opening of real-time Screener and Winner/Loser Ranker has been reduced
- A group of cells in the dynamic table can be selected to be copied by the DDE link
- The working of DDE link is no longer dependant of the computer environment variables configuration
- The drawing of vertical scale graduations is now in accordance with the actual price variations when scale graduations are very near
Version 6.1.3 (September 6th, 2012)
- Orders can be sent to the broker from the contextual menu of the list of stocks.
- The realized gain is now displayed in the trading portfolio for the broker Dubus.
- Orders partially executed by the broker are taken into account by the strategy driven trading.
- Duplicating a graph preserves the strategy applied on it.
- The price level for an horizontal line drawn on the graph can be entered manually.
- The display time of the band type indicators has been optimized.
- The trading zone on the order book with the histogram presentation is preserved on switching the
- The latest update no longer keeps downloading on launching the application.
- The column layout of the real time screener is preserve on switching the workspace.
- Sorting the result of the real time screener by the value of an indicator now works properly.
- Moving the price scale no longer affects the percentage displayed on the variation lines.
- Fixed the durations displayed in the window defining the default settings for the graphics.
Version 5.3.5 (August 3rd, 2011)
- The depth of the order book has been increased to 10
- The update rate of the real time stream has been increased
- The number of decimals displayed for indicator thresholds has been increased
- A display error on the resistance/support indicator in non automatic scale has been fixed
- An issue occurring on fetching the end of prices of the CME has been fixed
Version 5.3.4 (April 20th, 2011)
- Portfolio lines related to custom values are now properly printed
- The layout of the stratey editor window has been fixed on Mac OS X
- Text size on the charts price scale has been corrected on Mac OS X
- An issue occuring on importing a price file for a custom value has been fixed
Version 5.3.3 (January 25th, 2011)
- New indicator: Relative Strength (%), replacing the Relative Price indicator
- Two signals have been added to check the Relative Strength against a threshold
- Custom indicators can be displayed with dots
- The selected index is now displayed in the dynamic table among its constituents
- A date-time field has been added to the exported prices file
- Improved the accuracy of the price scale for the penny stocks
- Fixed the error message occurring sometime with the subscription to the Euronext Paris stocks
Version 5.3.2 (November 12th, 2010)
- Custom indicators and signals can use global variables
- Forex instruments are now available through the DDE link
- The result of a screening operation can be exported into an Excel file
- The graphical representation of the Tom Demark sequential indicator has been improved
- The window for programming indicators and signals can be extended
- The configuration of the market indicators is now independent from the exchange selected on the stock list
- Cash input and output orders are properly restored when a portfolio is imported
- Items drawn on secondary graphs couldn't be deleted, it's possible to do it again
Version 5.3.1 (September 3rd, 2010)
- New functions to help developing custom indicators:
- ISIN() : Returns the International Securities Identification Number of the instrument being
- MNEMO() : Returns the mnemonic code of the instrument being evaluated
- CODE_AXIAL() : Returns the Axial Finance identifier of the instrument being evaluated
- PERIOD() : Returns the periodicity (i.e "5m" for 5 minutes, "1h" for one
hour, "D" for one day, etc)
- The intraday time scale on the backtest graphs has been improved
- Downloading intraday historical prices with just a Forex subscription now works properly
- The intraday backtest graphs are displayed properly for the Forex instruments
- The average line on the backtest graphs can be disabled once again
Version 5.3 (July 2nd, 2010)
- Relative Force Indicator in intraday charts
- New column 'Objectives' in the Alert table of the Trading tools module
- Drag & Drop facilty of stocks from the list of reference into the Alert table of the Trading tools module
- Automatic downloading of EOD quotes
- In some cases, graphical objects remained selected when the mouse went out from the chart surface
- Number Formatting for the English version
Version 5.2 (February 8th, 2010)
- Grouping chart windows in order any stock changed in one window is also changed in the other windows of that
- Magnet effect : Extremities of graphical objects are attracted by highest or lowest price of the nearest bar
- Automatic alert notification when last prices cross, enter or go out from levels, canals, triangles aso defined
in daily charts
- New screen 'Alerts' in the Trading tools module displaying the synthesis of all crosses of Resistance and
alerts on a selected Signal or Rule, entry or output of tendancy channels, triangular or rectangular areas
- Display of an optimization report for backtested strategies
- Exportation of execution reports in Excel format for backtested strategies
- EOD ClickQuotes downloading window
- The ratios table in Fundamental Analysis includes two additional data : recommandation and price objective
- The order quantity for an opening order of a strategy can be programmed by using a personnel
- The window to Manage subscriptions gives the detail of all subcriptions with dates of expiry
- The DDE link allowing to export real time data into Windows applications is also compatible with
- The programming manual for indicators can be accessed from the Help menu
- Personnal lists of stocks can be copied or renamed from the 'Manage personal lists' window
- A Mnemo field can be used in file format to import quotes
- Characters | and ^ can be used as field separators in file format to import quotes
- Exchange rates used in portfolios to update the liquidative value are automatically updated at program start
- The inside area of tendancy channels is colored for a better viewing
- Downloading daily quotes from 'FirstQuote' under Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is again working
- Display of order book windows is no longer slowing the application
- A variable parameter of the step by step type can be used several times in the same strategy for
Version 5.1.4 (October 15th, 2009)
- New moving average : Zero Lag
- New indicators: 'Swing Pivot' and 'MACD Zero Lag'
- Two durations have been added to the charts: 1 month and 2 months.
- The price level is now displayed along the percent value on the Fibonacci lines.
- Fixed an issue preventing the fundamental analysis data from being properly saved.
Version 5.1.3 (September 14th, 2009)
- Real time testing: a strategy can be run in real time on an intraday chart.
- Intraday bars are now build with the prices from the next period rather than the prices from the
- On intraday charts with bars of 1 hour or more, the first bar is always placed at the opening
hour of the exchange.
- The price change since the opening can be displayed in the dynamic table.
- New function MACD() returning the value of the MACD oscillator.
- New function RANK() returning the number of bars relative to the most recent one.
- New function COUNT() returning the number of bars relative to the oldest bar of the selected time
- New moving average using the Wilder smoothing.
- New indicators: Standard Error, R² and Normalized slope.
- The ordering of the columns of the dynamic table is now restored when the application is
- On intraday charts with bars of 1 hour or more, the space between the last bar of the day and the
first bar of the next day is now the same as the space between two bars of the same day.
- The download progress window opened when the real time stream is enabled has been replaced by a
blinking message overlaid on the chart.
- The Relative Force indicator handles properly the comparison on incomplete daily prices.
- Text objects can be duplicated from an option in the contextual menu.
- The vertical scale of the Center of Gravity indicator (COG) is now expressed in percents.
- The number of secondary graphs visible has been increased to 5.
- Drop down lists presenting the exchanges are all sorted by geographical zone.
- The F1 key now opens the help page on the windows with a 'Help' button.
- Searching a stock with a partial name now works properly when the search is limited to the current exchange.
- The maximized or minimized state of detached windows is property restored when the application is started.
- Chart windows opened from the dynamic table are properly restored when the application is
Version 5.1.2 (Avril 7th, 2009)
- A new tab has been added to the dynamic table to follow the bid and ask before the opening
- New indicator added: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- New indicator added: Center of Gravity (COG)
- The numbers of layers to draw on the graphs has been increased to 6
- The display order of the indicator can now be changed by dragging the indicators in the selection window
- The lists of ticks are colored according to the evolution of the prices
- The drawing speed has been improved when the chart is moved
- The time range displayed is no longer reset when the frequency of the prices is changed
- The data in the dynamic table are now updated before the opening of the market
- The time to download the prices with the ClickQuotes window has been optimized when the option "All personal
lists" is selected
- Objects are properly positioned on graphs in weekly frequency
- The constituents of the SRD can be changed manually again
- The automatic scale in logarithmic mode is better adjusted for values with small variations
- The splits are again properly applied to the portfolios
- The Keltner bands no longer disrupt the graph when the real time is enabled
- Fixed the daily variation in intraday before the activation of the real time stream
Version 5.1.1 (March 2nd, 2009)
- Updating the EOD prices of the current session is now much faster
- The percentage of variation since the previous close price is now displayed on clicking on the graph
- The broker log is now accessible from the 'Edit' menu
- The display time of the indicators has been improved when the number of bars exceeds the width of the graph
- The opening time of the application has been optimized
- Programming errors in a rule are no longer reported as a lack of price data when running a
- The interface no longer hangs when a value without historical prices is displayed in a window with a logarithmic
- The graph comparing the backtest of several values has been fixed if one of the values didn't
produde any result
Version 5.1 (January 20th, 2009)
- The list of stocks for the different exchanges is now updated automatically
- Chart windows can be detached from the main screen
- The menu of the chart window and time cursor can be hidden to increase the display area
- New technical indicator 'Super Trend' to identify the market trend
- Transmission of orders for execution to the broker "Interactive Brokers"
- Simulation of orders excecuted by brokers to test trading strategies in conditions equivalent to
- Fusion of the lists of stocks previously included in the "Markets" and "Stream" tabs of the
- Listing of stocks also available according to main indices composition
- Unification of the personnal lists of stocks with the lists from the dynamic table
- New presentation of the stock data sheet
- The grid of the chart can now be displayed with dotted lines
- Added a mode to display the bar-charts in green and red according to the price variation
- Windows and dialog boxes can be closed with the ESCAPE key
- The last position of the main window is now restored on starting the application
- When programming strategies, it is now possible to set up real conditions for execution (in
particular with "trailing stops")
- A specific module is now devoted to the follow up of the swing trading MCI method
- In the table of ratios of fundamental analysis, the selection of lists of companies according to their sector of
activity is now possible
Version 5.0.7 (September 24th, 2008)
- The rows of the dynamic table are now sorted in real time if a column is selected
- Labels displayed on the charts are now anti aliased
- The automatic scale in logarithmic mode fits better the price curve
- Moving the vertical scale in logarithmic mode is now easier (the price level under the mouse pointer remains the
- The style of the arrow objects has been changed
- Objects drawn in logarithmic mode can now be moved if the chart is switched back to a linear scale
- Improved the rendering of the line objects created in logarithmic mode and displayed in linear mode
- Improved the performance of the 'Winning & Losing stocks' panel
- Modifications of objects visible on several windows are now properly recorded
- The application can no longer hang on moving a logarithmic scale
- It's no longer possible to move by mistake an object close to the currently highlighted object
- The logarithmic scale is properly restored on loading a workspace and on starting the application
Version 5.0.6 (July 18th, 2008)
- The market ETCommodities has been added to Euronext Paris
- The tick size for some stocks on Euronext has been updated (tick sizes of 0.005 and 0.001)
- The time to switch to a personal list with a lot of instruments has been reduced
- It's now possible to select an instrument from a personal list to run a backtest in the
"Stategies comparison" mode
- The resistance/support indicators (LVLR and LVLS) no longer return a value for undefined levels
- The Trend indicator now works properly
- The DOP indicator for strategy rules now works properly
- The STK indicator when used in a personal indicator now returns the past prices when the period
range of the chart is increased
- Fixed a display issue on intraday charts with a frequency of 4 hours
Version 5.0.5 (May 31th, 2008)
- New design for the Fundamental Analysis module
- Addition of the Parabolic SAR pre-programmed indicator to be used in Signals and Screening Rules
- Addition of four signals based on the Parabolic SAR to detect the reversals and the direction of
- Addition of the Heikin Ashi pre-programmed indicator to be used in Signals and Screening Rules
- The intraday chart is now refreshed faster on loading another stock when the real time steam is
- Resistance/Support no longer appear out of the main price chart
- Files generated by Axial Finance can no longer contain illegal characters on Windows
- Heikin Ashi candles are now properly displayed at the beginning of the chart under certain price conditions