DayByDay Technical Analysis
Ariane Software and Day By Day have joined together to offer
to Axial Finance Users professional Technical Analysis directly integrated
into the Software.
Day By Day permanently follows Stock Markets evolution and carries out every day about 200 analysis.
- Technical Analysis apply to about 250 Stocks among the major US, French and European Stocks. The Analysis will allow you
to take the best decision within a 2 weeks to 2 months time frame.
- Comments, Recommandations and Graphical Charts will allow you to understand the Market trend.
- You will be informed of the Market Buy and Sell Signals, of Stocks to buy, to prefer or to avoid.
Day By Day Analysis are available under subscription with both versions Axial Finance Premier
and Axial Finance Expert.
Each Analysis includes following information :
- Three Resistance levels and Three Support levels
- Important charting patterns : channels, triangles, head and shoulder, gap, aso ...
- Short-term and mid-term Recommandation
- Price Objective and Invalidation Level in case of short term positive or negative Recommandation
- Upwards or downwards Reversal Levels in case of short term neutral Recommandation
- Short-term Forecast and mid-term context
These information are shown the price graph of relevant Stock and a un global table summarizing per Exchange the Resistance and Support levels.
Graph example with Day By Day Analysis
This Summary Table shows for all Stocks following information :
- Short-term and mid-term Tendancy according to three cases : positive (green), negative (red) or neutral (blue)
- Three Resistance and three Support Levels
- Percentage of variation between each level and the last End Of day Price